Monday, July 17, 2006

Terribly Exposed Photos from Telegraph Stories

Well folks it was a nice turnout at ye olde Stork Club for Sunday night's Telegraph stories. The reading was good, the drinks were cheap (five bucks for a sapphire tonic, yes!), and the pictures I tried to take with my camera were bizarrely terrible. Still, here are a few super psychedelic images.



There were lots of laughs, too much information from my boyfriend's reading, excellent stage banter from emcee Kaya, and a wonderfully perfect description of one's family's similarity to your own severed leg in the middle of a highway from Ms. Kalem. Good times indeed.

Stay tuned for more Telegraph Stories in the fall!

Thanks to the readers, the bands, and the Stork Club for helping us put on this night!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty! I think I look good in blur.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was nice! Soemtimes we cheat ourselves and others just to look great on photos. And I like cheating. How much can you sell that cam to me?

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home